Thursday, January 29, 2009

This Is Beyond Unfair

I wouldn't routinely ask the couple of people who pop in at my blog to pray, meditate, think of or channel positive thoughts, but I feel it's needed today. Some of you who are runners already know Mickey, and his son Cody. If you do, you may have already read yesterday's blog entry but if you haven't, please take a look at what's going on with Cody now, and consider taking a moment to do whatever it is you normally do to find strength in your own life. The little man needs it now more than ever.

It literally makes me sick to my stomach that this is happening to a young child who should be running around, playing, going to school and doing regular kid stuff. I can only imagine how helpless I'd feel if it were one of my children. So, if you are compelled, please keep Cody, his parents, and siblings in your thoughts and/or prayers. I don't understand why crap like this happens to anyone, let alone a small child.

1 comment:

Run Mommy said...

My heart is hurting after reading the post. My thoughts are with the little man and his family today.